Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fundingssssssssss<--Cause title wasn't long enuf

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnneh

Johnneh

Fundingssssssssss<--Cause title wasn't long enuf Empty
PostSubject: Fundingssssssssss<--Cause title wasn't long enuf   Fundingssssssssss<--Cause title wasn't long enuf I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:56 am

I was told by a certain admin that Lynx would be buying BFBC2 for the whole clan. Im still waiting for my copy, i wonder if anyone else has theirs yet?
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fundingssssssssss<--Cause title wasn't long enuf   Fundingssssssssss<--Cause title wasn't long enuf I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:04 am

i have received my copy, so to had Dali and lionz......hmmm, maybe you should start sending him so PM to remind him...good luck
Back to top Go down
Johnneh

Johnneh

PostSubject: Re: Fundingssssssssss<--Cause title wasn't long enuf   Fundingssssssssss<--Cause title wasn't long enuf I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Good idea, ill get right on it.
Back to top Go down
Benji

PostSubject: Re: Fundingssssssssss<--Cause title wasn't long enuf   Fundingssssssssss<--Cause title wasn't long enuf I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:20 am

Ae? That sounds awesome but unbelievable? Thats a tonne of money there
Back to top Go down
LionZ

LionZ

PostSubject: Re: Fundingssssssssss<--Cause title wasn't long enuf   Fundingssssssssss<--Cause title wasn't long enuf I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:37 am

Benji wrote:
Ae? That sounds awesome but unbelievable? Thats a tonne of money there

I can confirm lynx is giving out copys to all ViP members, i recieved my copy before i headed to make my own clan Smile thanks lynx (also amnis got his)
Back to top Go down
LynX
Adminstrator
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Fundingssssssssss<--Cause title wasn't long enuf   Fundingssssssssss<--Cause title wasn't long enuf I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:36 am

no prob guys

if u havnt got ur copy please give me your home postal address, credit card number and password, bank account number and password, and your soul.

cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
https://vipclan.catsboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fundingssssssssss<--Cause title wasn't long enuf   Fundingssssssssss<--Cause title wasn't long enuf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fundingssssssssss<--Cause title wasn't long enuf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Games :: Battlefield: Bad Company 2-
Jump to: