Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oblivion- Game of the Year Eddition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ViP|Vandy|Nz

Oblivion- Game of the Year Eddition Empty
PostSubject: Oblivion- Game of the Year Eddition   Oblivion- Game of the Year Eddition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:44 pm

Get Oblivion guys, buy of steam for the add-ons. Sooooo fun to play.....Bethesda is launching a new Elder Scrolls game....... 5th one..... this year......... its the sequal to oblivion....... HURRY UP AND GET THE FUCKING GAME..........
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion- Game of the Year Eddition   Oblivion- Game of the Year Eddition I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:35 pm

its a decent game, its not my favorite rpg by a long way, i found it got a little to easy even with the mods i used and to be honest haven't even finished it, it got very boring doing the gates and although Bethesda are good rpg makers i found the same problems with fallout3 after doing heaps of the side missions the game was to easy and completing the main story became very boring......
Back to top Go down
LynX
Adminstrator
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion- Game of the Year Eddition   Oblivion- Game of the Year Eddition I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:43 am

ive already completed it twice on xbox360
was a good game for it's time thats for sure.

but as soon as you enchant a 5 piece armor with max chameleon... when your completely invisible 100% of the time things get a little too easy Razz

a very nice armor set to have thats for sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://vipclan.catsboard.com
Johnneh

Johnneh

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion- Game of the Year Eddition   Oblivion- Game of the Year Eddition I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:27 am

Imma get it on xbox. Yay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oblivion- Game of the Year Eddition   Oblivion- Game of the Year Eddition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oblivion- Game of the Year Eddition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: