Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Unreal

Unreal

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:54 am

I am probably gonna buy it on ps3 lol if anyone wants to join me lol
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:17 pm

what the hell would you want to buy it on console for?.....hmmmmm.......im appalled.........pc is definately the way to go, dedicated servers, huge online mp battles, and you get to play with Dali and myself.. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Affraid ..which is like the cherry on the top..... Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
LynX
Adminstrator
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:49 pm

well said shadow Razz

i have an xbox 360 and PC definitely tops it
Back to top Go down
https://vipclan.catsboard.com
Unreal

Unreal

PostSubject: Well   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:54 am

i would get it on pc but ill wait till i get a new computer cause it wont run it lol
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:23 pm

oh well, id still wait if i was you, especially if your planning on upgrading your system soon, it would be the perfect game to play on a freshly updated pc........im currently at 81% download but Ive been capped with my internet now, and this last 20% is gonna take some time @ 10KB/s Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Sleep lol...ill be playing the single player hopefully tomorrow night, wont be able to play MP until my net rolls over on the 13th.. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Page 1 of 1