Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need help with patches for Cod5

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Unreal

Unreal

Need help with patches for Cod5 Empty
PostSubject: Need help with patches for Cod5   Need help with patches for Cod5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:40 am

Hey i need help with cod5 patches because im not quiet sure which ones i need for multiplayer, so if some1 could help that would be great and also a link to the patches would be great thanks.
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

PostSubject: Re: Need help with patches for Cod5   Need help with patches for Cod5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:01 am

i uninstalled it from my pc mate so i cant help, im guessing if you just updated to the latest patches that would sort all your problems out.

good luck
Back to top Go down
LynX
Adminstrator
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Need help with patches for Cod5   Need help with patches for Cod5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:20 am

hey unreal,

all latest cod w@w patches are listed HERE

i havnt tried updating lately, but hopefully these work for you.

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://vipclan.catsboard.com
Unreal

Unreal

PostSubject: yeh   Need help with patches for Cod5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:46 am

well the thing is what patches do i install though thats my only problem becauase people say to just download 1.6 and 1.7 and some people say to download all of the patches so im a bit confused....
Back to top Go down
LynX
Adminstrator
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Need help with patches for Cod5   Need help with patches for Cod5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:35 am

i think just the latest should be ok.. im not sure to be honest as i dont play w@w much anymore
Back to top Go down
LionZ

LionZ

PostSubject: Re: Need help with patches for Cod5   Need help with patches for Cod5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:36 am

LynX wrote:
i think just the latest should be ok.. im not sure to be honest as i dont play w@w much anymore

Still a mean game though, we should get back into lynx
Back to top Go down
LynX
Adminstrator
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Need help with patches for Cod5   Need help with patches for Cod5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:47 am

yeah we should Razz

bolts only haha.. i remember those days in WWII
ah

i need to download it again tho. damnit... goddam limited downloads!
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

PostSubject: Re: Need help with patches for Cod5   Need help with patches for Cod5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:15 pm

for me WaW was a very good single player experience, but it lacked in the MP department, personally cant see it ever getting back on my pc again......OHHHHHHHH BFBD2 is on 6 days away guys........ Need help with patches for Cod5 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with patches for Cod5   Need help with patches for Cod5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help with patches for Cod5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Games :: COD: World At War-
Jump to: