Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Competitive Team

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawks

Competitive Team Empty
PostSubject: Competitive Team   Competitive Team I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:22 pm

Hey all,
Not really a challenge but, as the title suggests, should we have a competitive team?
Now I know that essentially we are a clan who 'cbf with cgo rules' but there could be a division of the clan who engages in competitive games. Not saying that I would be a part of this team (but if asked not saying no Competitive Team Icon_biggrin) but it might be cool.

Now I know that competative gameplay isn't eveyone's proverbial cup-of-tea. But I'm interested in other people's opinions. Also because I'm relativley new my word doesn't exacty carry a lot of weight, so if an admin could share their thoughts it would be much appreciated.

Laterz
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

Competitive Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competitive Team   Competitive Team I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:22 pm

im sure there are some members that would like some competitive scrims, i personally have no interest, it tends to take to much of the fun out of gaming, it becomes to serious and stressful for my liking, so ill pass. Competitive Team Icon_exclaim
Back to top Go down
LynX
Adminstrator
LynX

Competitive Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competitive Team   Competitive Team I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:42 am

Sure we are up for scrims and competitiveness, but as shadow says most of the people who ask us end up being really sour and angry..

I dont know what it is about it, but every time it ends in moaning by other people
But when we do get the opportunity to have a scrim i'll let people know to see whos keen.

So if you would like to be in a competitive team when we scrim please post below Smile
Back to top Go down
https://vipclan.catsboard.com
Hawks

Competitive Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competitive Team   Competitive Team I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:08 am

Hey, Like I said before, I'm up for it. I played some competitive CoD4 back in the day and it didn't stress me out to much.
So, if you want me on the team I'm in.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Adminstrator
LynX

Competitive Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competitive Team   Competitive Team I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:30 pm

awesome mate, good to see your keen to go Smile

i'll notify on our steam group and here of up coming scrims or trainings.

If everyone could get teamspeak 3 from

http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

download the client version btw.

Using teamspeak would make things easier in game.

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://vipclan.catsboard.com
atulinator

Competitive Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competitive Team   Competitive Team I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:01 am

guys im pretty keen on it but the folks are'nt keen on me playing so if the time is ok i can play ur games Competitive Team Icon_bounce bring it
Back to top Go down
Johnneh

Johnneh

Competitive Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competitive Team   Competitive Team I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:00 am

Fad you got the apostrophe in the wrong position it should be (aren't) and not (are'nt).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Competitive Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competitive Team   Competitive Team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Competitive Team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Challenge Us-
Jump to: