Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

games you all have been playing?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow

shadow

games you all have been playing? Empty
PostSubject: games you all have been playing?   games you all have been playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:30 pm

hey guys just curious as to what games you have all been playing?

i personally have a varied interest in many types of games, currently i have Dragonage Origins, MW2, Farcry2, Dawn of War2, C&C Red Alert3, BFBC2 (beta) and L4D2 on the go. games you all have been playing? Icon_eek

personally i like western RPG's the most, as well as shooters and RTS games, and play different games depending on my mood and time restraints.

so what types of games interest you all?. games you all have been playing? Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
yellow

yellow

PostSubject: Re: games you all have been playing?   games you all have been playing? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:27 am

well ive always played rpgs, mmorpgs and FPS, 12sky, 12sky2 ,cabal, MW2, oblivion and dragonage games you all have been playing? Icon_exclaim
Back to top Go down
Sn0w.xox

Sn0w.xox

PostSubject: Re: games you all have been playing?   games you all have been playing? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:38 pm

CODMOD2 is all at the moment. I played Battlefield 2 for 3-4 years before i got COD, so im keen for BFBC2 to get back into it and hopefully be a step ahead of everyonelese xD
Back to top Go down
Dali

PostSubject: Re: games you all have been playing?   games you all have been playing? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:25 am

Dirty MW2 has me by the balls. Hopefully BFBC2 can save me from it's vice-like grip. Bioshock 2 is currently pre loading and I am freaking super excited. The first game was an astonishingly good game and is one of the games I site when discussing whether a video game can be classed as an art form. I'm also getting Mass Effect 2 which, from the reviews I've read, is AMAZING. I'm still waiting on the purchase of a new graphics card, as mine is currently faulty Sad. But when I get that sorted, I'll be getting through Dragon Age: Origins, Batman: Arkham Asylum, and finally finishing MW2's campaign. Then at the end of the year, it'll be time to build some crazy, tricked out PC of ultimate doom.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Adminstrator
LynX

PostSubject: Re: games you all have been playing?   games you all have been playing? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:31 pm

hahaha i wouldnt mind one of these tricked out PCs of doom Very Happy

Games ive been playing lately:

CODMW2
CODWAW
Crysis Warhead/Wars + Original
FarCry 2
Mass Effect
Shattered Horizon
Trackmania
BFBC2 (beta)

Games i'm waiting to buy:

Mass Effect 2
Bioshock 2
Possibly BFBC2
Back to top Go down
https://vipclan.catsboard.com
Sn0w.xox

Sn0w.xox

PostSubject: Re: games you all have been playing?   games you all have been playing? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:25 am

How can i buy games from steam? Do i need a credit card? Is it reliable and easy to follow instructions? Is it the same as the disc game? How much gigs does a full game usually take? CAn you get demos and mini games free?

Thanks Sn0w
Back to top Go down
LynX
Adminstrator
LynX

PostSubject: Re: games you all have been playing?   games you all have been playing? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:45 am

If you have a look at prices... lol

But yeah its very easy and all you need is a credit card etc

about around 10 GBs for the better games

Its the same as a disk game except without a disk drunken

You can only play it on your computer on your steam account tho...
Back to top Go down
Dali

PostSubject: Re: games you all have been playing?   games you all have been playing? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:57 am

I think steam is fantastic. The ability to hold all your games in one easy to manage place is a god send. To never have to worry about disc damage or loss is also great. And being able to delete and re download your games on a whim is such a nice feature. Occasionally it is cheaper to buy off steam and there are perks (ie discounts, betas, free games*) for certain titles which is a fantastic feeling.

Quote :
You can only play it on your computer on your steam account tho...

I'm not totally sure that's true. I remember playing Half-Life 2 on my PC buy logging into a friends account and downloading the necessary files. My understanding was that if you login in to your steam account, you can basically play anywhere on any computer.

* I got Bioshock 2 for 10% off AND they threw in a free copy of the original. Not only did I get a blockbuster title for only $67, I picked up one of my absolute favourite games for free. That is just ridiculously good value.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Adminstrator
LynX

PostSubject: Re: games you all have been playing?   games you all have been playing? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:39 am

lol yeah soz, i meant that you cant install it on another steam account... not a big deal

and yeah i think steam is absolutely great in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Sn0w.xox

Sn0w.xox

PostSubject: Re: games you all have been playing?   games you all have been playing? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:19 pm

This is like PS3 downloading.
Is it possible for someone to get, lets say the Full Bad Company 2 came when it comes out on steam, then lend there account to someone, eg me, so they can then dl the bad company for free on there PC since it has already been dled on that account....
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

PostSubject: Re: games you all have been playing?   games you all have been playing? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:22 pm

yes its possible but unless you could crack/hack a steam account it would be pointless because the game would still be locked to the original users steam account, meaning you could potentially risk having your and the original users steam accounts banned if you where both trying to play the game at the same time, but if the other person wasnt playing it it would probably be ok........the risk might be if they where in different parts of the country and steam clicked onto the fact that the game was being played at different times with different ip addresses........
Back to top Go down
LynX
Adminstrator
LynX

PostSubject: Re: games you all have been playing?   games you all have been playing? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:32 am

it is possible, however... for someone to use someone elses steam account on another computer

but really? why would you give your password away to anyone... lol
Back to top Go down
Sn0w.xox

Sn0w.xox

PostSubject: Re: games you all have been playing?   games you all have been playing? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:14 pm

well my password is : LynXisAhomoSpoilSportWithNoPenis
Back to top Go down
LynX
Adminstrator
LynX

PostSubject: Re: games you all have been playing?   games you all have been playing? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:40 am

hehe

and thats why you dont get MY password
Back to top Go down
Sn0w.xox

Sn0w.xox

PostSubject: Re: games you all have been playing?   games you all have been playing? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:11 pm

But... i hsared mine!

NO FAIR!
Back to top Go down
LynX
Adminstrator
LynX

PostSubject: Re: games you all have been playing?   games you all have been playing? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:10 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: games you all have been playing?   games you all have been playing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

games you all have been playing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: