Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER

Go down 
+4
LynX
yellow
shadow
Sn0w.xox
8 posters

Best ViP Admin Player - not including Dali
LynX
BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER I_vote_lcap25%BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
LionZ
BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER I_vote_lcap25%BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Fulcrum
BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER I_vote_lcap0%BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Shadow
BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER I_vote_lcap33%BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Sn0w
BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER I_vote_lcap17%BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Sn0w.xox

Sn0w.xox

BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER Empty
PostSubject: BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER   BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:30 am

HELLO ViP CLAN!
Well heres a poll for who you guys think is the BEST ViP CODMOD2 player. (not including Dali caus we all know hes the best)
Choose wisely on not just skill, but attitude, fair play and sexyness. Mainly skill though otherwise shadow will win BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER Icon_jokercolor

IM>>>>OUTA HERE!!
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

PostSubject: Re: BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER   BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:40 am

you are all good guys its a pleasure to learn from you all, i did pick LionZ as he plays hard and fair, and is a good team player.
if i had a second vote...oh lets not go down that path as id have to vote for you all...... BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
yellow

yellow

PostSubject: Re: BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER   BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:58 am

BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER Icon_biggrin u guys are all kick-ass players, but i voted shadow cause he the funnest 2 play wit BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
LynX
Adminstrator
LynX

PostSubject: Re: BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER   BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:00 am

difficult decision here snow Razz

i picked LionZ - consistently showing a great K/D and a master at HCHQ xP
just needs his mic at the ready to get the rest of us in line lol

although, if i had enough votes i'd pick everyone... everyone plays well as a team and thats wat makes ViP so good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://vipclan.catsboard.com
Dali

PostSubject: Re: BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER   BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:48 am

Oh Snow, I love you man.

Hmmm, this is definitely a tough one. I guess I'll have to break it down.

LynX - He recruited me when the clan was in its infancy. An act for which I am forever grateful Very Happy. He's a beastly team play and has that sexy chat voice. And he's been dominating up with a few nukes lately. Definitely a worthy contender.

LionZ - Another ultimate ViP player. Again, he's been pwning it up with the delicious sprinkling of nuclear dust.

Fulcrum - Sadly I haven't been playing with him lately Sad, but I remember him being a solid team player.

Shadow - He's the elder of the group, who is well learned in the ways of gaming. An amazingly dedicated team player. Without his dedication, I would never have the freedom to chase big KDRs. For that, I am extremely thankful.

Sn0w - Ahh Sn0w, you hilarious bastard. You too are an awesome team player as you exhibited in the clan scrim we just had. Some sweet riot shield protection helped to put us on top.

If I have to pick one though, it's got to be Shadow. I've clocked up innumerable hours with him (not to mention innumerable laughs) playing against every possible player (trolls, noobs, children) and loved every minute of it.

But all in all, I love all you classy buggers. Keep on pwning.
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

PostSubject: Re: BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER   BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:26 am

Dali wrote:
Shadow - He's the elder of the group, .

i take offence how would you guys know how old i am?...... BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER Icon_rolleyes hmmmm well ummmm ok carry on guys.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Adminstrator
LynX

PostSubject: Re: BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER   BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:33 am

hahahaha shadow Razz...

i think we had a little look under your avatar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://vipclan.catsboard.com
LionZ

LionZ

PostSubject: Re: BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER   BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:50 am

LynX wrote:
difficult decision here snow Razz

i picked LionZ - consistently showing a great K/D and a master at HCHQ xP
just needs his mic at the ready to get the rest of us in line lol

although, if i had enough votes i'd pick everyone... everyone plays well as a team and thats wat makes ViP so good Very Happy

Thanks Lynx, Not to shabby yourself.. but i'd have to put my vote towards shadow.

He constantly steps down if theres to many, great at assisting people ( thanks shadow =] ) and overall a great person to play with!
Back to top Go down
Johnneh

Johnneh

PostSubject: Re: BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER   BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:29 am

Snow, you spelt sexiness wrong
Back to top Go down
Oldjoe

PostSubject: Re: BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER   BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:08 pm

Apart from the fact that fuck you, I am an Admin, I would say that Dali is the best, because I have never seen him play and I know very little about him. If not anything what so ever.

Oldjoe out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER   BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEST ViP ADMIN CODMOD2 PLAYER
Page 1 of 1